Monday, January 17, 2011

Doing what you want

Today i was pondering what to do in my life. I'll be finishing highschool soon so its time to start making these decisions. As of now, ill be attending west virginia university next year which im very excited to do. While thinking today, i realized im pretty bored with the way my life has been going so far. Growing up in a small suburb dosnt leave much to do. I wanna experience different things because to me, thats what life is about. Something i think would be cool would be to join the navy. I'd be able to travel and experience things ive never imagined. On top of that, id be getting paid to do so. On paper it sounds awesome,but so does going to WVU next year. Decisions,decisions...

9 comments:

  1. goto to college
    rush frat
    slay poon
    ???
    success

    http://skimjim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember, you can always go to the military after college brah. Go in as an higher ranking officer and make good money, seeing the world. College is the best option if you know what field you want to study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travel the world man with the Navy impulse decisions usally are the best...in my case anyway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tough choice brah, but I would personally choose college. College twat is what its all about.

    http://brightview123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. follow back bro http://beastlynutrition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would finish college first personally, make money then DO what i want

    ReplyDelete